Sound Club for Windows 95 and Windows NT was the sequel to
Sound Club for DOS. Its
Sound Club for Windows addressed several problems and suggestions that
were pointed out by the users of its predecessor:
- Fully digital sound processing.
- 16-bit CD quality stereo playback.
- Virtually unlimited number of voices playing simultaneously.
- Intuitive way of representing music.
- Real-time editing and recording.
- Support for MOD and S3M music file formats.
- Direct export of music tracks to WAV files.
- Instrument bank of over 500 instruments.
Check out Sound Club for Windows (v2.03) by clicking one of
the links below:
- Removed instrument size limit
- Removed the limitation for number of simultaneously playing voices
- Removed pattern size limit
- Support for 16 bit instruments
- Loading and saving instruments as .WAV files
- S3M import/export with improved conversion algorithm
Download scw203sw.zip (775 Kb, demo).
Download scw203.zip (2.8 Mb, full).